Sunday, March 4, 2012

Funny SMS


Funny sms - Gang of Santa-Banta broke a bank, but instead of cash they find
bottles of chilled red wine...
happily they drink and left
next day headline

~ Braking News ~

"Blood Bank Robbed"

God made us body parts for a reason.
Eyes: to look at you Love Quotes for Him
Hands: to pray for you
Mind: to remember you
Heart: to miss you
and…
Legs: to kick you if u ever forget me!!

I have lots of jokes in my inbox,
But I can’t send you all of them,
It will take a lot of time, Sweet Love Quotes
So I’m sending you just 1 joke
.
.
.
“You are so beautiful”


Monday went on Tuesday 2 Wednesday and asked Thursday whether Friday has told Saturday that Sunday is a holiday. Have a Great Sunday...

In a train, ticket checker to a saint: Ticket please!
Saint: I don't have. Short love quotes
TT: Where do you want to go?
Saint: Lord Ram's birth place, Ayodhya!
TT: Come, lets go!
Saint: Where?
TT: Lord Krishna'a birth place, Jail.

A Love Letter from BISCUIT MAKER- Dear Marie, Today is Good Day, U r Anmol for me... But U have Crackjacked my Heart, Bcoz I have a Little Heart, Now I m in 50/50 position... i love you quotes

Dream makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Luv makes everything beautiful, Smile makes all the above... So always Brush ur Teeth Life Quotes and Sayings

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 1:01 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment