Friday, March 2, 2012

Love Quotes for Him


Love Quotes for Him - "Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"

"Paradise is always where love dwells."

"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."

"So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life." sad love quotes

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you." famous friendship quotes

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." famous love quotes

"Girls are so queer you never know what they mean. They say No when they mean Yes, and drive a man out of his wits for the fun of it."

"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
Barbara De Angelis Romantic Love Quotes

The space between your heart and mine is the space we’ll fill with time.
Dave Matthews Band

Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Elizabeth Browning Love Quotes Sayings

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 2:15 PM Kategori:

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these wonderful collection of quotes.
    I'm trying to find some good love quotes for him and found some here.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete