Friday, March 9, 2012

Good Morning Quotes


Good Morning Quotes - Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way.

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.

Sweet Thoughts & Prayer Are Sent Ur Way To Warm Ur Heart & Bless Ur Day’s.

Waking up to a new day is a gift, appreciate it and do remember you are loved. Good morning and have a splendid day.

Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.

I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning.

I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.

Waking up to a new day is a gift, appreciate it and do remember you are loved. Good morning and have a splendid day.

I want you around in the morning and I want to know you’re legally required to be there.

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.

There is no hope for a civilization which starts each day to the sound of an alarm clock.

Each morning see some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done.

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 6:42 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment