Friday, March 2, 2012

Sweet Love Quotes


Sweet Love Quotes - "When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

Don't fall in love with somebody who dosn't love you back (it's not cool). ---- Herbie John

There are some words spoken that can never be taken back and there are some words that will never be forgotten.

True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes. wise quotes sayings

To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. ----Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) Wise Words " Healing "

When you think your first falling in love, just then you realize your falling out of love


" Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots." Wise Words "Happiness"
Hoosier Farmer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love." Wise Words "Living With Hearts"
Unknown
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Sweet is true love that is given in vain, and sweet is death that takes away pain.”
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love reminds you that nothing else matters."
Amy Bushell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you." Wise Words ( Mario Teguh )
Unknown

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 2:10 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment