Friday, March 2, 2012

Short love quotes


Short love quotes - “Love isn’t blind, it just uses a completely different navigation system that isn’t compatible with anything else.”

“Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” – H. L. Mencken

“To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.” – Anne-Sophie Swetchine

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche Wise Words (Master Shih Cheng Yen)

“For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.” – Rainer Maria Rilke

I see you every time I open my eyes,

I see you every time I close my eyes,

I see you when you're not even with me,

I see you when I see you. Words of love

hai

i cant tell you that i like you so i will just hope that you read this- I love you, yes i know I cry when you're gone I cry when you go So to save the tissues and tears Please just stay here! i love you more than me!!!!!!! Like the moon for the night. Like the stars for the sky. Like the sun for the day , is you to me.. Luv you loads... Today's Wise Words

Camilla Saunders

love is painful that is true not to love is painful too; but there is a greater pain: to love and not be loved again

John Fussle

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Marriage Quotes

Robert Heinlein

Love is unconditional. . . Relationships are not.

Grant Gudmundson

Man loves little and often: Woman much and rarely.

anonymous

Men are always sincere. They change sincerity, that's all!

Tristan Bernard

My friend, let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life.

Omar Kyyam

No-one is ever betrayed by true love.

Jaufré Rudel

One day I wrote her name upon the strand, But came the waves and washed it away: Again, I wrote it with a second hand; But came the tide, and made my pains his prey. Vain man, said she that dost in vain assay, A mortal thing so to immortalize. Myspace Love Quotes

Edmund Spenser


ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 4:18 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment