Friday, March 2, 2012

Funny love messages


Funny love messages - * Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

* i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz i aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious…i am missin u!

* There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark! Wise Words (Master Shih Cheng Yen)
* I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!

* if i died or travelled far, i’d write ur name on every star,so everyone could look up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me Words of love

* Wantin u is easy missin u is hard.Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms.Constantly think of u wen we r apart.Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart

* How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist? Today's Wise Words
* Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

My love for you is like diahrea, I just can't hold it in.

True love is like a pillow
You can hug it when you're in trouble
You can cry on it when you're in pain
You can embrace it when you're happy
So when you need true love
Buy a pillow Marriage Quotes

Boys are great. Every girl should have one.
Your smile can be compared to a flower
Your voice can be compared to a cuckoo
Your innocence to a child
But in stupidity you have no comparison
You're the best! Myspace Love Quotes
You always stop and stare, why not just take a picture?

If I kiss him will he stop talking?

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 10:39 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment