Thursday, March 1, 2012

Love Quotes Sayings


Romantic Love Quotes & Sayings - I know you love me when I saw your eyes shine bright when looked at me, calm and warm. I know you're where I lean back and take cover.

When the sun came, I saw your face in the clear dew that hangs on the foliage. That's when I feel more in love again with you.

Since the first meeting, there are vibrating in the hearts of even the slightest way. Time to know each other have framed memories. Although not common, but bayangmu decorate my days. Although the distance separating but there remains a sense of affection even if only in the liver only. Cute Love Quote

For what to speak of love, if your heart is not open. For what to speak of love, if your eyes do not glow. For what to speak of love, if only to make you suffer. To me, you are THE LOVE

I want near you. Until there is no distance that separates. Until mixed with happy tears, forever.

When you first met, you are always present in my heart. Time runs along bayangmu, wanted always close to you. sad love quotes

Love is to have each other. Love is giving. Love is honesty. Love is not to betray each other.

Rainy days, look out the window. Try to count the drops that fall from the sky, that's as much as I miss you. famous friendship quotes


Life without love is like a tree without fruit.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

A lawful kiss is never worth a stolen one.

Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. famous love quotes

Only love let’s us see normal things In an extraordinary way.

There’s always room for love; You just have to move a few things around.

Do not store the words of love to the dear people so that he dies, because ultimately you have to love words please register it in the tomb. Instead speak words of love that saved dibenakmu it now while there he died.

Love is not teaching us weak, but of power. Love is not teaching us humiliate ourselves, but breathes valor. Love is not discouraging, but uplifting. Romantic Love Quotes

Love can not be imposed
Love can not be coaxed and teased
Love comes from Heaven without masks and without looking

Do occasionally say goodbye when you still want to try. Do occasionally give up when you still feel you can. Do occasionally tell you not love him anymore if you can not let go.

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 3:18 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment