Saturday, March 3, 2012

Myspace Love Quotes


Myspace Love Quotes - im slowly dying from the heart ache that has been placed apon my soft heart...
please go on with you normal life and try not to step in the pool of blood by my body


I long for you, to be in your arms, to be in your care, without any harms.

it's kinda hard knowing that you are not here. Sweet Love Messages it's kinda hard dreaming about the mornings and hoping u would be there.now im so use to listening to slow musin humming every tune jus wishing by now u would have walked into the room ,its kinda hard not seeing your face but jus not there is not another that will take your place

HeSz like damn gurl you finefromhead to toe im like chill boy i already knoe...HesZ like why u like that and im like chill boy u dunt wanna meet me im 10gar and 10ice but im 80itch...AnD hesz lik immMa CHILL and im like gewd boy!!!!! Love Quotes for Him

Love is patient, love is kind, love is never jealous or greedy, love is beautiful magnificent and wonderful. And with that said I have to tell the whole world that I love my b/f Aaron.

{Love} is like the *wind* you can't ^see^ it but you can feel it.

If u loves me let mo know if u don't then let me go...Sweet Love Quotes

U might not any it but alls I think about is u I only did it once today because I was thinking about u all day

Love isn't the reason to change who you are I will love you for who you are so please don't change

It's hard to be faithful with you due to the facts that you never show your love with me
Absence makes the heart grow fonder Short love quotes
You are the one I love all through the ye

Love isn’t the reason to change who you are I will love you for who you are so please don’t change.

Love is powerful; don't give it up for nothing!

Have u ever felt like u cant b without the once u love? Avoid feeling like that cuss went u do loose them how r u going to deal with it? i love you quotes

Will you give your heart?
Will you give me your love?
Will you give me your soul?
I want all of you.
Will you?

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 5:13 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment