Friday, March 2, 2012

Love Poem


My Heart My Love My Soul

With all the hardships and pain
laughs, long talks
sometimes we drive each other insane
but when it comes to loving you
I do Short friendship quotes
no one could ever compare
because no one is as support, caring, and true
with all my heart
I love you more and more
from start to end to end from start
our loves grows
with every breath we take
you are my love my hear my soul
no matter what the price
or risks I must take
or even what I have to sacrifice
you are my best friend
my only one
I will be here with you until the end. Best Friend Quotes

A Dream Come True
- Dawn Ballard -

Feelings that once were hidden
Are now expressed to you.
Days that once were stormy
Are now the brightest blue.

Times that once were lonely
Are now filled with pleasure.
All that once was mine alone
Are now things we both treasure.
Funny love messages

Nights that once were cold
Are now comforting and warm.
Fears that once were very real
Are now gone with the storm.

A heart that once was broken
Can now finally mend.
A person once alone in life
Can now call you a friend.

Dreams that once were longed for
Are now all coming true.
The love I once thought was gone
I have now and forever in you.
Love Poem


Let This Light
sweet poem by Lindsay


Let this light guide
Where we thought lost
In a journey to find
How much a love cost
Like the turning tides
Sail upon song waves
In the fields lies
A soul that had saved
The mind wonders endlessly
Upon this question love
Close your eyes to find me
Follow the stars above
Where only a touch can feel
Into the unknown
Yet understand how real
And that I love you so
Listen to my whisper
How sweetly it sounds
This cold makes me shiver
Where warmth in you I found.
Sweet Love Messages


Love is when...
by Princess


Love is when...
you can't stop thinking bout them
when u see them or hear there name
your whole world lights up
when they smile u smile
when the laugh
you laugh
when they cry
you cry
you feel what thjey feel
when they never leave your mind
when u go to sleep smiling because
of something they said or did earlier that day
when you look at them
everything turns right
when you touch them
u get that feeling
what is love...
love is all of the above.


For Paul

I love the way you touch me
so soft and sensuously.
It makes me tingle all over.

I love the way you kiss me.
It starts a fire deep down inside of me
and makes me yearn for you even more.

I love the way you look at me.
It makes me feel beautiful and treasured.
Most of all I love the way you love me.

When you walk in my whole day gets better.
And even when you're not with me
you're in my thoughts always.

It doesn't matter what we don't have or what we do have.
The most important thing is we have each other
and no one can take that away. Love Quotes for Him

I am the luckiest woman in the world
and I don't need or want anything
but you beside me loving me to the end of our days.

- Debbie -

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 10:34 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment