Thursday, March 1, 2012

Romantic Love Quotes


Romantic Love Quotes - Love is not mathematics that can be calculated. Love is not necessarily economic
require the material. CIVICS love nor required by law. But love is a history that will we remember forever.
================================================== =
coffee is bitter, but if you drink while looking at you, this coffee tastes sweet deh ... Love Quotes for Him
================================================== =
3 triangle pny pny quadrilateral endpoints ... four point end ... I hope a sense of LOVE coz sprti circle which has no end point and endless!
================================================== =
ktika kmu sleep, you should close your eyes .. when you're sad, you should close your eyes .. when you mungkinn, you should shut up .. but do you ever close your heart ... because in it there must be me. Sweet Love Quotes
================================================== =
I may not believe you. Criticize me, and maybe I do not
like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Semangatilah me, and maybe I do not forget you (William Arthur)

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~ Short love quotes

I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
~ by John Keats ~ i love you quotes

I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~ Life Quotes and Sayings

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 3:58 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment