Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hilarious quotes


hilarious quotes - We all can't be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the sides and clap as they go by.

I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

My ambition is to live forever - so far, so good!

Don't follow in my footsteps, because I run into a lot of walls.

Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.

Don't talk about yourself so much... we'll do that when you leave.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

This morning I looked down at my unmade bed and decided that it was art in another medium and I should not destroy it. Short love quotes

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.
-- Robert Orben


Fashion is what you adopt when you don't know who you are.
-- Quentin Crisp


He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house.
-- Zsa Zsa Gabor i love you quotes


I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
-- Lily Tomlin


I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
-- A. Whitney Brown Life Quotes and Sayings


I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
-- Douglas Adam


I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
-- Groucho Marx


I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own.
-- Les Dawson


I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman where the Self Help section was. She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose. Cute Love Quotes
-- Dennis Miller

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 7:42 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment