Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Friendship sms


God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U.

In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks. So learn to value me!

Sometimes in life we think we don't need anyone. But sometime we don't have anyone when we need... So don't let your best buddies go ever... Thinking of you quotes

I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!
GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!! Wise Words

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains;
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

ill always value u deep within my heart!
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart! Motivation Quotes

If friends were flowers
If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!! Hilarious quotes

Being a friend is not just sharing a joke, a conversation, a cup of coffee or a funny story. It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself. Funny Humorous Quotes

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 9:23 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment