Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thinking of you quotes


thinking of you quotes - When you're happy, I'm happy. When you're sad, I'm sad. When you're lonely, call me! ~Author Unknown


If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. ~George MacDonald


How did it get so late so soon? sad love quotes
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss


The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters. ~Svetlana Alliluyeva

In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other. ~Linda Ellerbee, Move On: Adventures in the Real World


" Laughter, acceptance, love...these are the things I think of whenever I think of you."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Today and every day, you are in my thoughts and in my heart."

" Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" If, each time I thought of you, were a flower I could walk in my garden forever."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. I wish upon the stars, that somewhere you are, thinking of me too."
From song: "Dreaming Of You" Love Quotes Sayings

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 3:38 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment