Friday, February 17, 2012

Wise Words ( Mario Teguh )


Wise Words (Mario Teguh Motivator From Indonesia) - Mario is the inspiration that gave wise words are very touching, especially the wise words about love, these wise words about love mario firm:

To the weary heart:

Gentle Lord Almighty,

I'm tired of no good
attitudes of people who should know
my good intentions. Cute Love Quotes

Why did you allow
my people repaired
not applicable to me?

I know, this is definitely for my kindness.

So I beg of you,
strengthen my sincerity
to improve my attitude
against the person and the circumstances
I can not fix. sad love quotes

God, my chest was clear of the load.

ameen

===========================================

My brother, my beloved famous friendship quotes

Surely it's anger
Because you think
that he is humble,
which may not be able to do,
for you in God's protection. famous love quotes

So, forgive.

Forgiveness is an angry heart conditioning,
calming the mind hold grudges, and
softening said words that boil
with the intent to reply. Romantic Love Quotes

Forgive.

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 1:05 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment