Sunday, March 4, 2012

Facebook Status Quotes


Facebook Status Quotes - Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we’re all right now.

Have you ever noticed that “lol” looks like a drowning man? I don’t think he was laughing out loud..

My oven has a button that says ‘Stop Time’. I know it’s probably supposed to say ‘Stop Timer’, but I don’t touch it, just in case. Sweet Love Messages

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you dont know. Love Quotes for Him

It takes two seconds to tell someone you love them, but it takes a lifetime to show it.

when i smile randomly its cuz I’m thinking about u!

A grand adventure is about to being. Sweet Love Quotes

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.

In order to be someone, you must first be yourself .

I thought I wanted a long career, turns out I just wanted cash money.

My job is definitely secure. No one else wants it.

Erick is a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect. Short love quotes

James is going to borrow money from a pessimist. They don’t expect to be paid back.

Husband buys his son an iPAD, daughter an iPOD, himself an iPHONE & his wife an iRON.

If I worked at a restaurant on Valentine’s Day I would put a fake engagement ring in every girl’s drink.

When you cry, i cry, When you laugh, i laugh, When you fallout a window, I laugh again.

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. i love you quotes

Life is something to do when you can’t get to sleep.

Any idiot can face a crisis, it’s day to day living that wears you out.

Some of life’s best lessons are learned at the worst times.

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 11:55 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment