Sunday, March 4, 2012

Missing You Quotes


Missing You Quotes - Why is it that when you miss someone so much that your heart is ready to disintegrate, you hear the saddest song on the radio?
-- Pete & Pete


Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.
-- Author Unknown


You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You!

" Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will."
Unknown
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will."
Unknown
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know." Best Friend Quotes

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you.

I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Funny love messages

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You!

Although we’ve come to the end of the road, still I can’t let you go, it’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you .

When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.

I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night. Love Poem

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 11:47 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment