Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love Sms



Love Sms - Love... I want to hold you close to me and feel our hearts beat as one forever

I just want you to be happy,
even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness.

Yesterday I did love you,
tomorrow I will only think of you.
You know what ILU Love Quotes Sayings


Luv is a promise,
luv is a souvenir,
once given,
nvr forgoten,
nvr let it disappear

As long as I always hold you in my heart,
I will never lose you!! wise quotes sayings

When You give your heart
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

Write on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u. Wise Words " Healing "

If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love. Wise Words "Happiness"

First time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u! Wise Words "Living With Hearts"

ads

Ditulis Oleh : adam anugerah Hari: 6:28 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment